piątek, 24 października 2014

What a joy to see... JOY! :)

by Petr Svoboda


I’ve seen HER! Finally! Right after I lost my hope and returned to Prague, depressed and frustrated!

So I drink my beer, totally sad, in this place at Mala Strana. I look through the window. Sad me, sad weather, sad world. I order another beer.
And then…
I see two people walking down the street. One of them is Vaclav Havel. He is talking to a young woman. She looks like a journalist, who is interviewing Havel. She looks like… Joy! That was her, I’m sure!
So get up, ready to run outside… But then, the place’s owner stops me - he’s a big man! - and forces me to pay for the beers!
I lost her again - but this time I’m sure I’ll find her! She is close! In this town, right now! I just need to stay close to Vaclav Havel…


Wish me luck!


Lucky Petr   


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz